So, what's in the kit?
- Equinox Winston Carbon Fibre Tripod
- Airhed 360 ballhead
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Tough drawstring bag
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- 40kg Variable Load Capability
- 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability
1.75kg / 3.86lbs
170mm / 6.75"
1850mm / 73"
600mm / 24"
23° - 40kg / 88lb
55° - 25kg / 55lb
80° - 15kg / 33lb
|Leg Tubing Diameter
29mm / 1.14"
3 sections - (29, 26, & 23mm)
23°, 55° & 80°
1 section - (26mm)
|Leg Locking System
AirHed 360 Specifications:
|Ballhead Control||Lock, Base Pan, Top Pan & Plate Release|
|Ballhead Height||100mm / 3.94"|
|Base Width||43mm / 1.69"|
|Ballhead Weight||0.408kg . 0.9lbs|
|Load Capacity||40kg / 88lbs|
|Plate Size||38 x 38mm / 1.5" x 1.5"|
*Direct load refers to a direct downward load onto the ball head. Operational load refers to load capability when ball is not centrally aligned