SO, WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Ellie PD Short Arca-Swiss and Peak Design Capture-compatible* quick release L-Bracket with 70mm base
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment of vertical aspect and to secure stainless steel sliding rods into place
*Peak Design Capture v3 only
- Universal Peak Design Capture-compatible• L-Bracket for smaller mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual ¼”-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc) *Due to the nature of this product, these mounts are not suitable for direct connection of single-mount sling straps*
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
- Base Length - 70 mm / 2.75 "
- Working Base Length - 80 - 113 mm / 3.15 - 4.45 "
- Upright - 85mm / 3.35 "
- Shoe - 38 mm / 1.5 " Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture v3 Compatible
- Weight - 90 g / 0.19 lb
Ellie PD Short is compatible with a wide range of mirrorless and DSLR cameras, but is specifically designed to be used with Peak Design's Capture Clip system (v3 only), and smaller camera bodies. You may need to adjust Ellie to fit your camera and to access side ports, battery doors, and flip-out screens.