So, what's in the kit?
- Albert 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod (Metallic Slate Grey with subtle hints of British Racing Green and copper accents)
- Metallic Slate, Arca-Swiss compatible, AirHed Pro precision ballhead with detachable twist-clamp and knurled knobs for improved grip
- Arca Swiss compatible Release Plate
- Microfibre Bag
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell-design, protective carry bag with carabiner clip, storage pocket
- Extendable carry strap
- 3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod
- Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- 30kg Load Capability
- 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability
1.87kg / 4.12bs
1821mm / 71.6"
431mm / 16.9"
30kg / 66lb
|Leg Tubing Diameter
26mm / 1.02"
5 sections - (26, 23, 20, 17 & 14mm)
23°, 55° & 80°
3 sections - (26, 23 & 20mm)
|Leg Locking System
AirHed Pro Grey Specifications:
|Ballhead Control||Lock, Base Pan, & Plate Release|
|Ballhead Height||88mm / 3.46"|
|Base Width||37mm / 1.46"|
|Ballhead Weight||0.323kg / 0.71lbs|
|Load Capacity||40kg / 88lbs|
|Plate Size||38 x 38mm / 1.5" x 1.5"|