Zelda L-Bracket for Nikon Z 5, 6, 7, 6 II, 7 II cameras
For users of the Nikon Z 5, Z 6, Z 7, Z 6 II and Z 7 II cameras who want an easy transition from landscape to portrait
- Shaped to give access to side ports, memory card slot, and battery door
- Cut-outs allow users to easily access and tilt the camera’s rear screen, and provide easy access to the lens release button on the front of the unit.
- Stainless Steel security pins on horizontal and vertical aspects
- In the Box
- Delivery & Returns
A collaboration of elegance and function Zelda is 3LT’s first dedicated L-Bracket. Designed, in cooperation with Nikon, to perfectly fit the shapely contours of the Nikon Z 5, Z 6, Z 7, Z 6 II and Z 7 II cameras, Zelda gives users full access to all ports and doors on the cameras.
Zelda exquisite curves are hewn with precise accuracy from a single block of solid magnesium alloy, giving it a strength never previously found in anything outside Thor’s hammer.
Anodised in stunning Copper or Metallic Slate Grey, Zelda features perfectly-aligned cut-outs that give users easy access to the tilting screen and lens release buttons on the Z5, Z6 & Z7 cameras.
Easy as FTZ...
Because Zelda was designed in collaboration with Nikon, the dedicated accessories are 100% compatible. Both the FTZ and WR-R10 can be installed and removed without the need to remove the Bracket.
- Zelda Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-Bracket
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment
ZELDA-C & ZELDA-G
Base Length: 106 mm / 4.17 "
Base Width: 38 mm / 1.5 "
Vertical Aspect Height: 85 mm / 3.35 "
Vertical Aspect Width: 38 mm / 1.5 "
Weight: 67 g / 2.36 oz
Compatibility – Standard Arca-Swiss
Delivery and returns
Depending on the size and weight of the product, deliveries to mainland UK will be via Royal Mail First Class, or DPD for larger or heavier items. Deliveries can take 1-5 days depending on the method. Many parcels will be delivered the next day Monday to Friday, for orders placed before 12 noon.
For locations in the Highlands and offshore islands, we use Royal Mail or UPS to deliver your parcel. This also includes Northern Ireland.
Deliveries can take 2-5 days depending on the method.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a 30-day returns period. In the first instance, please contact our support team via email: email@example.com