The ProMovieMaker Team Reviews Legends Tommy Tripod
The ProMovieMaker Team Reviews Legends Tommy TripodBy Cait McEwan
The team at ProMovieMaker have had a chance to get hands-on with our Legends Tommy tripod.
Adam Duckworth spent some quality time with Tommy and said “It’s certainly the coolest and most stylish tripod on the market that you can buy.”
Head over to the ProMovieMaker digital edition of their magazine to see what else Adam thought of Tommy.
Chad Higgins’ Sunrise to Sunrise Challenge
Chad Higgins uses our Tommy tripod for his latest timelapse challenge.
3 Blind Men and an Elephant Review Nicky
Find out what Hugh Brownstone thought of our Legends Nicky video tripod.
Tech Gear Talk Video Review of Leo Travel Tripod
After meeting our CEO Danny at CES, Tech Gear Talk took a more in-depth look at our Leo carbon fibre professional travel tripod.
3 LEGGED THING launch QR11 Universal L-Bracket
British Tripod brand, 3 Legged Thing is launching its new Universal L-Bracket. The QR11-LC and QR11-LG are the results of six months of research and development, offering universal compatibility, accessory attachment and flat storage.
- Camera Jabber Test Out Roxie
- Camera Jabber's Ali Jennings Takes Alan 2.0 For A Spin
- The Phoblographer Test Out Our Roxie L-Bracket for Canon R5 & R6
- 3 Legged Thing Announce Roxie – a dedicated L-bracket for Canon EOS R5 and R6
- 3 Legged Thing Announces Next Generation Version of Their Alan Carbon Fibre Monopod