Levelling base accessory that can be added to any tripod with a standard 3/8"-16 screw thread. This enables you to get a level horizon on challenging terrains.
- Smooth levelling action released and locked via a ratcheted knob.
- 360˚ panning base, ideal for creating panoramas
- 1/4"-20 thread for direct mount to camera, or add a head using the supplied 3/8"-16 adapter
- Formed from precision-engineered, anodised, aerospace-grade magnesium alloy.
- In the Box
- Delivery & Returns
The Levelling Base is formed from precision-engineered anodised aerospace-grade magnesium alloy. This useful photography tool allows users to achieve a level horizon without having to adjust their tripod’s leg positions, on even the most challenging terrain. It reduces set-up times and increases the accuracy and precision of levelling - ideal for landscapes, panoramas, and architectural photography.
The Levelling Base has a standard ¼”-20 thread, enabling direct mounting of a camera to the Levelling Base, or by using the supplied 3/8”-16 adapter, a head, our Lever Clamp or compatible accessory can be mounted on top for further versatility. The levelling mechanism is released and locked via a ratcheted knob.
The 3LT Levelling Base also features a 360˚ panning base which is controlled via a knurled twist lock on the side of the casing.
- 1/4"-20 screw thread for mounting camera directly on the Levelling Base
- 3/8”-16 threaded sleeve adapter for attachment of tripod heads, clamps and other accessories
- Ratcheted knob to release and lock smooth-action levelling mechanism
- 3/8”-16 female thread in the base to enable attachment to monopod or tripod
- Bubble level to help achieve a level horizon
- 360˚ panning base with smooth movement for creation of panoramas or panning shots
- Levelling Base
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Cool Stickers
Height: 60 mm / 2.36"
Maximum diameter: 80 mm / 3.14"
Base diameter: 30 mm / 1.18"
Weight: 354 g / 12.48 oz
Load Capacity: 20 kg / 44 lbs
Tilt Range: 10˚ tilt in each direction from level
Mounting Threads: 1/4"-20 with 3/8"-16 thread adapter
Delivery and returns
Depending on the size and weight of the product, deliveries to the USA will be via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed For, or UPS for larger or heavier items.
Orders over $250 qualify for free shipping.
We dispatch parcels same day Monday to Friday for orders placed before 12 noon.
You will be responsible for paying any customs or import fees your country may charge. We declare the cost, weight and description of the contents to our courier at the time of dispatch and submit our customs data electronically to aid customs clearance.
If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees, we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a 30-day returns period. In the first instance, please contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org