Roxie L-Bracket for Canon R5 & R6
Dedicated L-bracket to perfectly fit the Canon R5 and R6 mirrorless cameras
- Full access to battery and cable doors
- Screen cut out
- Multiple accessory attachment threads
- In the Box
- Delivery & Returns
Function + style = Roxie L-bracket
Roxie is 3 Legged Thing’s dedicated L-bracket, designed to perfectly fit the contours of the Canon EOS R5 and R6 cameras.
One L-bracket, Two Cameras
Roxie has been designed to perfectly fit the contours of both the Canon EOS R5 and R6 cameras, and features a stainless steel Stagsden camera screw and sliding locator pin in the base for a secure fit.
Access All Areas
Roxie was designed to give users access to all key functions of the R5 and R6 cameras including opening side ports, switching batteries, changing lenses, and using the rear screen.
• Dedicated L-Bracket for Canon EOS R5 & R6 cameras
• Two 1/4"-20 side mounts, for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
• Precision engineed plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
• Sliding locator pin in base for additional stability of connection to camera
• Base slot for strap attachment or anchor connection
• Security pins in base and vertical aspect
• 1/4"-20 thread in base for attachment of single-point straps and other accessories
- Roxie Arca-swiss compatible L-bracket
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment
Base Length: 101 mm / 4 "
Base Width: 38 mm / 1.5 "
Vertical Aspect Height: 88 mm / 3.49 "
Vertical Aspect Width: 38 mm / 1.5 "
Maximum Vertical Aspect Width: 44 mm / 1.73 "
Weight: 88 g / 3.1 oz
Compatibility – Standard Arca-Swiss
Delivery and returns
Depending on the size and weight of the product, deliveries to the USA will be via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed For, or UPS for larger or heavier items.
Orders over $250 qualify for free shipping.
We dispatch parcels same day Monday to Friday for orders placed before 12 noon.
You will be responsible for paying any customs or import fees your country may charge. We declare the cost, weight and description of the contents to our courier at the time of dispatch and submit our customs data electronically to aid customs clearance.
If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees, we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a 30-day returns period. In the first instance, please contact our support team via email: email@example.com